VANCOUVER COMIC &
TOY SHOW INFORMATION
Vendors: Tables for the
February 25, 2018 show are now SOLD OUT. We are currently accepting names for the wait list, or in the case that a vendor/s has to cancel for the
February 25 show. The WAIT LIST will work on a first come, first served basis. Please
Click Here if you would like to be added to the list, or call us Toll Free at: 1-855-881-9991. Thank-you.
Canadian Comics Promotions is happy to present the 13th Vancouver Comic & Toy Show.
Here is some additional info you'll want to know:
01. The show is to be held at the
Croatian Cultural Centre on Sunday, February 25th, 2018 from 11:00am to 5:00pm. Address is 3250 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC.
View Larger Map
03. Convenient location, 10 minute walk from the Broadway Sky Train Station.
04. General admission is $8.00, Kids under 13 FREE!
05. 14,461 Square Feet of Comic & Toy Fun for Everyone!
06. This February the show is expanding to a Giant-Sized
3 Room Event!
07. Special Guests: Stephen Sadowski,
CBCS Comic Book Certification Service, Diana Greenhalgh, James
Lloyd, Lok Him
Fung, Colin Upton & Shane Molina.
08. Gift cards for the February show are as follows: three $20 gift cards for use anywhere at the show will be randomly handed out at the door! Additionally two $50.00 gift cards will be raffled off at 12:30 PM & 2:00 PM, and two $100 gift cards will be raffled off at 3:00 PM & 4:00 PM!
In addition to the multiple Vancouver Comic & Toy Show Gift Card raffles - Matthew Purdy, owner of Toy Traders has graciously matched Toy Trader Bucks $ for $ on the $50 & $100 cards, to be raffled for use on any merchandise at his tables!
09. Food Concession provided at show.
10. ATM Bank Machine provided at show.
11. Large FREE parking lot. Over 130 spots. Lots of street parking also available.
12. Vendor tables are 8 ft x 3 ft. Center tables $60.00 each, Wall tables $75.00 each. 5% GST will be added to each table.
13. Vendor set-up time is 8:00am to 11:00am.
14. Easy unloading through the front doors, just off the parking lot.
15. Vendors are permitted to bring one (1) helper each to the show. However, vendors with 4 or more tables may bring two (2) helpers.
16. For vendors who have a wall table, feel free to tape books up if needed, however please note, only use green painter tape, as no other type is permitted, thank you.
17. Additional info/questions, please call us toll free at 1-855-881-9991, or use the Contact Us form on this site.
Sure to be a fun filled day for all. Hope to see you there!
This page will be updated as additional info/guests are added.
Thank you everyone for making the first
twelve shows a resounding success!
To return to main page, please Click Here.