COMIC & TOY SHOW
#23: APRIL 1ST & 2ND, 2023.
Here is some additional information you'll want to know:
01. Future shows are to be held at the PNE
03. Convenient Location, on multiple transit routes including one
short bus ride from Renfrew Skytrain Station.
04. General Admission: TBA, Kids
12 and under FREE!
05. 44,597 Square Feet with over 300
large 8 Foot Tables of Comic / Toys & Pop Culture Fun for Everyone!
06. Special Guests: Jonathan Paine,
Dylan Moore, Seraji, Marcelo Matere, John Ward, Aaron Buck, Verne Andru, Randy Stone & More To Be Announced.
GIANT-$IZE DOOR PRIZE$ - Multiple $50 & $100 Gift Card draws
during pre-show line up! Also Multiple Gift Cards for use
anywhere at the show to be randomly handed out at the door!!
Both Give Aways to happen on Both Days!
In addition to the multiple Vancouver Comic & Toy Show Gift
Card raffles - Matthew Purdy, owner of Toy Traders has graciously
matched Toy Trader Bucks $ for $ on the $50 & $100 cards, to be
raffled for use on anything you wish at his tables and/or Amazing
Store located in Langley, BC!
08. Food Trucks featured at the Show!
The Forum cafe will also be open!
09. ATM Bank Machines provided at show.
10. Lots of Pay Parking available.
11. Vendor Tables are all a large 8 ft
x 2.5 in
size. All Tables are $135.00 each + 5% GST = $141.75 total
per Table for the entire weekend. This price includes an optional
Friday evening Vendor Load-In or you can choose to Load-In on
Saturday morning instead.
12. Vendor Set-up time is Vendor's
choice of Friday Evening 4pm-9pm or Saturday Morning beginning at
13. Easy vendor load in/out either through the
Exhibitor side entrance loading ramp and front
14. Vendors are permitted to bring one
(1) helper each to the Show. However, Vendors with 4 or more
Tables may bring two (2) helpers.
15. Additional info / questions, please
call Evan toll free at 1-855-881-9991, or Contact Us
through this site.
Sure to be an Action Packed & Super
Charged weekend of FUN for everyone!
This Website will be updated as
additional Show info / guests are added.
Thank you to Everyone for helping make
the first 22 Shows a resounding Success!
To return to the main page, please Click Here.